16.7.10

From Arnhem to Chicken Acapulco

Who knew that taking the train to my sister yesterday would end up in eating Chicken Acapulco? I knew that.. Secretly, haha. My extremely talented sister is one of the people who may always wake me up in the middle of the night to get a taste of their delicious dishes. She has cookbooks from.. like.. every country? Jeez, I just feel ashamed I only know how to scramble an egg or cook rice/potatoes everytime I see her cook. Anyways, I get to eat something, so that is soon forgotten :D (Though, my cooking skills are in progress, I hope...)

There are different varieties of this dish which mainly consists of rice, beans and chicken, sour cream, tacos etc.. I dont have the whole recipe with me now - next time I'll include recipes with the dishes, but this is googleable (is that a word?) plus, it's so easy!





Oh yeah, this was my yesterday-lover.. And look at that sour cream! Like a cherry on top of the cake. Yum, Yum, Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sis! If only you didn't live so far away...
    Very nice blog! Looking forward to reading your stories!
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Otherwise I would've been knocking at your door everyday around dinner time hahaha
    Thank you :D I appreciate ur comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your bloggs! I'll recommend them to everybody!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, sister!

    I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete