22.11.10

Vinegar, Bunting Birds and Purple Rain

So, I did what I kind of promised to do. I drew sketches, which seemed technical rather than sketchy. But practice makes perfect they say. And oh, who knew? Honestly, I'm quite proud of my creations, even though its nothing big. I became friends with Paint - oh my! - and this is what came out of it :)

The lower part consist of feathers! And I love me some shiny fabric at the bust! Hmm, to be or not to be?
Inspired by Hervé Léger !

The lower part of this dress is supposed to be made from organza or any other voluminous fabric.. Same goes for the shoulderdetail.. I didn't imagine any of those dresses in a specific colour.. Though we all love us some purple rain don't we?





I'm gonna keep sketching, because my dress has not appeared on my paper yet.. But..





Whatcha say?



3 comments:

  1. pretty!! :) I love the last dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sis, *proud*!! love love love your designs! Where can I order?

    ReplyDelete