11.6.11

iVintageLover

Today I didn't go anywhere, because I have to work tonight till late. I felt like showing my small vintage collection - pff okay its not even a collection, but I'll get there! A while ago I developed my love for vintage. You basically go back in time, while being in the present at the same time. I mainly love the classy pieces. The band of my snake leather bag ripped.. So its pretty useless now, but I still love it. Maybe it can function like a slouch bag or something.. It's not very flexible, though.



My red leather bag I bought in London for ten pounds, we were inseparable the first few weeks! The snake leather bag is from a flea market in Amsterdam. I don't dare travelling with it.. What if it gets confiscated at the customs?!




After dozens of minutes, I handpicked those clip-on beauties at the vintage stand in Topshop, London.


Don't you associate it with safari or something?

The clockwork is not really vintage, but it has a vintagey feel... Both earrings I found at a flea market for a couple of euros. The green ones came with the box from Majorica, another brand (Classy earrings they have!).

Lisner and Rose, Paris.


What do you think of my "collection" so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment